Skip to main content

Final task: Target audience profile

 


Demographics-

Age: 15- 21-year-olds

Gender- mostly male gender however there will be some female audience, maybe parents who want to understand their child's mental state

Location- United Kingdom

Education- End of secondary school up until university level

Psychographics-

Teenagers are nowhere near alike just like anyone else, however, they can be categorized into 4 different segments.

They can be socially driven, diversely motivated, sports orientated, or socio-economically introverted

https://www.citeman.com/8535-psychographic-characteristics-%E2%80%93-teenagers-buying-habits.html

Interests- Learning more about their own mental picture, happy to listen to try and receive help. Young adult males which are active.

Challenges and goals

My challenge and goals for this documentary are to increase awareness of men's mental health across social media. I want to provide help to people who may be struggling and not understand or know what to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Codes and conventions of documentary

Codes and conventions of documentary

Preliminary task: editing using Premiere Pro

 Although I have already decided that for my preliminary task, I will be editing using Davinci Resolve due to it being more accessible, while I'm at school, I decided to edit the preliminary task with Premiere Pro as well just to compare the results.                                           I used Premiere Pro last year to edit my tasks but in my opinion, I found it far harder to use than Davinci Resolve, however now I am getting more comfortable with this software and would like to start using it more by practicing on it.

Ideas for the questions in my surveys

In my documentary due to the topic being sensitive I would like to complete my own research in which the candidates will appear anonymous. I believe this will provide a much stronger meaning and reinforce real statistics rather than statistics found on the internet. I aim to create a survey that any male individual can participate if they wish; I then want to compare these results with each other and see if there are trends which become macro or micro. I am not quite sure yet if I want to make the samples micro but more detailed, or macro and less detailed. I believe it would be better if I made the sample on the survey macro and then I can conclude an interview with a participant which focuses in more detail on the topic. I am also considering doing a survey for females, in which they state their beliefs into the terrible topic of male suicide. I feel like this would be beneficial to spread awareness to people. I have thought of numerous examples which I may use in my survey such as: ...